1) Great job yesterday to all of our competitors! You all did great, whether it was your 1st, 10th, or 50th competition! Also, thank you to all those who came out to support the competitors.
2) We will be doing another CFS trip to Rich's Fright Farm this year. We will be going Saturday October 25th. The cost will be similar to last year. It was $60/person. That price is based off 30 people. If we get more this year the cost will be less. That price includes the bus to/from, our own VIP tent, and admission to everything. For now, I am only leaving the trip open to CFS members and their date/guest. If we need extra people I will open it up to others. There will be a sign up sheet on the fridge. Please put you and your guests name on the sheet. DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO GO!!!
3) The October "On Ramp" course will begin Monday, October 6th. Make sure to get your friends/family in to try a class before then if they plan to sign up.
4) Shirts and hoodies are in the works!!! I hope to have the final proofs by they end of this week or early next week. Once I have the proofs I will post them and a sign up sheet at the box. We decided to switch companies do to spending the last 5 weeks getting no where with our previous apparel provider.
5) Several of you have asked what the future programming will look like. Over the next few weeks you will start to see heavier weights working their way into more WODs. You spent all summer building up LOTS of strength and now it is time to put it to use. Also, you will see WODs with more complex skill near the end, forcing you to perform them when fatigued. Yes, there will still be options for scaling as there its for every WOD. Don't worry about that.
A) front squat: 4 x 4sets @85%
B) deadlift: 10/50%, 8/60%, 6/70%, 4/80%, 2/90%
ring muscle ups/progressions
AMRAP 6 minutes:
-5 S2OH (115/75)
Rest 2 minutes
AMRAP 6 minutes:
-30 double unders
-5 power cleans (115/75)